Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: thank you for your reply

August the 21st, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

I answer to your mail just because I still feel respect to you as a person. I still cannot hate you but I can understand that you still cannot put a “Dear” before my name when you write a mail, it remains a bad sign. So you don’t have the same respect I have for you. But I answer anyway.

However, my letters of the past have been really quite clear. Now I don’t want to write everything again, but I was clear about the fact that the first step, before to start the divorce deal, was to meet with Haruka. Intentionally you started an appeal with a new lawyer even though I never agreed with it and even though you had already lost the first Court Hearing.

And your lawyer intentionally avoided to consider my desires having an attitude that is really offensive! It is offensive for my person and for my intelligence! Besides he made collusions with the Court, in my name! An incredible error!!!!!

More, you wanted that I agreed with your proposal before to see Haruka (even though I have said ALWAYS that I wouldn’t even read the proposal if I couldn’t see Haruka). If you were not ready to let me see Haruka in advance, you had to be clear about that!!!!! Instead you tried to trick me!

Already another time you proposed to let me see Haruka before the Court hearing: I remember your father once told it to me in order to send me back at the hotel. It is clear that you are doing the same trick this time. But this time you want to have a document in your hands signed by me in advance: NO WAY!

And even though this time you all are sincere (although I don’t believe it!) I will not be content with crumbs! Either I will have a proper relationship with Haruka or nothing! I am sick and tired with the madness and violence of Japanese society! I have asked a way to recover the time lost, another request you tried to avoid to consider.

What are you asking now? That I resolve the mess you and your “well paid” lawyers have created? I don’t have any interest… I think I will get more waiting… I just need a document where it is written what I have done and what is my point of view on all the situation.

The presents for Haruka. I remember to you that you said to avoid to send them!

Four years and a half. I remember to you that I am suffering for so long! Do you remember all the violence and the humiliations I have undergone?

What are you asking now? Only now  have you understood that it is important that Haruka has a father?

A possible solution might be now that the Saturday and the Sunday before the Court Hearing I can meet Haruka, for example at the library in Muikamachi. But I cannot confirm that I will sign the proposal just after I have passed some time with Haruka because there are many more things have to be written on ithe settlement.

This is just an example, to show you the solutions may be various; it is your idea on life that impede you to be flexible.

I sincerely think that in the future you will have to explain many things to Haruka.

I am sorry to be so rude, but in your mail you use the word “torture”… Do you mean that I am torturing you? Well, all I have undergone in all this period how may be called?

Now I need to be divorced… but I wait… I don’t even know if I will have time to be at the court… I don’t even have the notification of the hearing yet… I the period you say there witll be the hearing I will be busy… So I still have to decide what to do and I have to understand what is written on the documents.

Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment