March the 20th, 2019
My Dear Mutsumi,
Do you believe that I cry for you?
I ask myself if you have been happy in your life...
I remember you in Toronto, in Venice, in Florence, in Tokyo, in Shiozawa...
I feel in despair not having been enough... I have tried what I could. I really really hope you may live long again.
I hope I can see you at least once as friends. Not fighting.
You deserverd joy for your life. I really cannot bear the idea of you suffering and about your health condition.
For me the relationship with you fulfilled my life. It has been short but it has been so strong that I really don't need anything else for me (and I thank you for the chance you have given me and I will be forever grateful).
But you, have you been happy a little bit in life?
I feel devastated...
Bye
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment