March the 19th, 2019
Andrea
How is the physical condition? You will feel uneasy. I understand it well.
I do it regarding a divorce suit, has a judgment paper not yet arrived? The result decided that the Japanese court did not judge our divorce suit. In other words your claim was accepted.
For me, it is a disappointing result.
I can state dissatisfaction, but am not yet decided what I should have been going to do.
I am exhausted like you, too. I wanted to be only divorced.
I intended to always talk about a meeting well when even a divorce was accepted as I said. Do you think that it is a lie? After a trial, I met a consul at an Italian embassy and convey it. Because Haruka was same as, you will listen to her cheerful state from a consul.
About a trial, it is necessary for me to give a conclusion by next Monday. I do not have time.
It will be unlikely that a result changes even if I state dissatisfaction.
Even if I attack a risk, I want to tell you.
I received an operation of the stomach cancer in August, 2017 and removed two-thirds of the stomach surgically.
Fortunately, I almost live a life of the original form now because I was found at an early stage. But the resistance of the body came off surely and became easy to catch cold.
In addition, I took tumor of the throat after art. Because it was benign, I was alright now, but the bronchus seemed to become weak.
It is Haruka to be anxious above all.
I am careful about physical condition and inspect it, but am very uneasy.
I am scared and may not sleep by any chance when I think that it recurs.
I am sorry that a divorce was not accepted. Still it is given up about the divorce because it is responsibility of my own. But it is unbearable for uneasiness about the nurture of Haruka.
If I die, you are pro-incarnation. You go to Italy with her, and do you bring her up alone? Leave the place where she got used to, and is she all right? As for you, is it taken care of her appropriately saying that she stayed in Japan? From Italy?
If a divorce is established, I intend to accept an interview through an Italian embassy. It is not a lie.
It will be a parent to want to do anything so that a daughter finds happiness after one's death.
When I understood stomach cancer, I wrote a will. I entrusted younger sister and her husband with Haruka. They let her receive appropriate education, and this is because I believed that they love her. Still since you are pro-incarnation, the right relations are complicated and will be that a trouble occurred about nurture of Haruka.
Please, please think about you cooperate with a divorce suit if you believe me.
If you cooperate, I state dissatisfaction, and I demand a divorce from the court.
In consultation with a new lawyer, I examine it how you can finish a continuance without spending time and money.
After all, you can not believe me, please tell me it. I give all up.
I thank for what you are going to leave for Haruka.
Please, please be careful about a body.
Mutsumi
No comments:
Post a Comment