Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Any news?

March the 9th, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

yesterday was the day of the Court’s judgment. I wait with impatience the result.

I’m writing you for another reason though. I had other exams about my health and they found something.
It may be either multiple sclerosis or a liver disease. However they are treating the symptoms now and I feel really better.
The Doctor asked: “For how long do you remember having had these symptoms?”. I answered: “At least 7 years”. The doctor: “How could you resist for so long?”. “I had to!” I answered.
Clearly, I went again to the doctor when really my body was unable to do anything more. The stress of the last travel to Japan brought my body to an unbearable situation: I couldn’t sleep and work at all. Sometimes not even walking.

Now I am feeling better. I hope that I will recover little by little. Hopefully there are no so serious consequences on my body after so many years of undiagnosed disease. The doctor said I have also risked a heart attack.
It is practically three months that I cannot work… but I’m restarting to have a normal life. I am letting you know this just because it is many months I haven’t put apart any money for Haruka and I feel guilty.

I really would like that this is the last mail I write to you because I know that you don’t want to hear anymore from me. And I am sad about this.
The biggest sorrow, regret and disappointment I have is that you haven’t understood that my love was bigger than my disease. I have tried to overcome my problems, but I couldn’t. And you weren’t able to understand it. However, even though my nervousness derived partially by my disease, it is true that I was too nervous and idle, and I don’t blame you for having decided to leave me.

Remember that I would like to have a little relationship with Haruka. Clearly now I cannot even move from Italy, so I hope if I recover and I will be able to earn again the money I made in last three years, you will let me see her. By the way, how is she?

Bye.

Andrea

P.S. So it wasn’t pork meat that was bad for me. I remember how many efforts you made to let me stay well in your house. At the same time, orange juice I make every day it is one of the things let me stay alive. I know that it was expensive but for me it was vital and after the medical report, I had a confirmation. I apologize for all the mess I did every morning for my orange juice. And I would like to thank your mother for all her efforts. Because she was really worried for you… I can understand it better now…

No comments:

Post a Comment