July the 25th, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
I write because I want to report about my health condition.
The result of the examinations says that I have psoriatic arthritis and a suspect of comorbidity with fibromyalgia. So I feel pains, I have problems with food digestion and sleeping, I have difficulties in living and working, but there isn’t (at the moment) rheumatoid arthritis or however it is just at an early stage. With few medicines and some supplements, I can live my life without permanent physical damages. I am quite relieved.
This is a personal information that if you want you can forward to your lawyer. I will not communicate with your lawyer since he showed he tried to trick me.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. Finally my health condition has been unveiled. I had these problems for long time, at least 8 years, never detected before. For you I have tried to overcome my problems. I failed. But you haven’t believed that I was trying. Although I was really trying, and some results came out. It wasn’t enough. I thank you however for the strong stimulus you have given me that brought me to be a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment