Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

thank you for your reply

August the 21st, 2019

Andrea

First of all, sorry for late.

And, I’m sorry that your physical condition is not good.
And your second present for Haruka.
She likes it very much and bring everywhere she goes. Thank you so much.
 
Then, thank you for a reply.
 
But I think you do misunderstanding.
I proposed the meetings to meet Haruka on November 28 Thursday, 29 Friday, 30 Saturday. Lawyer also made meeting settlement about future meetings to meet Haruka after November. So I can not understand why you said “only morning before the court”.
 
On 28 Thursday, morning meeting time is short. But court decided this schedule and my company allowed leaves on 28 Thursday and 29 Friday. I think my proposal was longest meeting time. I do not understand why you say I trick you.
 
I’ve wanted to divorce. And you said you need to divorce too and hopefully a new family. And you said you need to meet Haruka. So I asked lawyer to make meeting settlement. But you said you do not agree.
 
I’ve tried to divorce for 4 years, I still need to spend time and money for divorce. But I need to spend my time and money for Haruka’s future. You need to spend your time and money for your health and your new family.
 
So I can not understand why you complain about my proposal and refuse communication. You said you gave up everything without making any specific suggestion. If you really gave up everything, why not agree to a divorce? Why don’t you agree meeting settlement? Do you want to torture me and Haruka by not agree meeting settlement? I am very sad and confused.
 
Italian embassy convinced me how important for Haruka to have meeting with her father, and I agree. So, could you please agree meeting settlement and finish the trial? If you think you have idea about meeting schedule or meeting settlement, please tell me your idea.

Hope your physical condition will be better.
 
Best regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment