November the 26th, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
I've realized that you have paid the Court expenses alone.
It has been all so fast and for me also heavy emotionally (and in a language I don't understand) that only later I was asking to myself "when have I to pay for the expenses?" and only later on I've realized that when you went away with Haruka you have paied for both of us.
It has been all so fast and for me also heavy emotionally (and in a language I don't understand) that only later I was asking to myself "when have I to pay for the expenses?" and only later on I've realized that when you went away with Haruka you have paied for both of us.
So, let me know how much is my part so I can refund you.
About the money, yesterday evening I could understand how the new rules for banking where working, so I have withdrawn at Seveneleven and I have all the money I need for my stay in Japan and something more.
Mr. Maiorano has said to me that he was surprised on how fast and easily we divorced, especially after a so long and difficult situation. In some way he made us his compliments having found a deal.
But it also confirms that at the Consulate nobody has understood I have done all this just for having the chance to have a relationship with Haruka and not as a form of revenge against you.
But it also confirms that at the Consulate nobody has understood I have done all this just for having the chance to have a relationship with Haruka and not as a form of revenge against you.
I deeply respect you and I know that as well you acted for the sake of Haruka. The problem was we have two different cultures.
Now I am worried for your health. In order to let me meet with Haruka, it is stressful for you having to do so many kilometres, having to stay around long days with a child, be far from home and not having the chance to have a rest. So remember that I am ready to change the schedule or decide to pass more time resting in hotel. (My next hotel room has the chance to have an adult and a child as guest)
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment