November the 27th, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
you are never late! It is a lot that you find time to answer me.
First of all, forget the thing of the Consulate, it a silly thing and really not important. (it is time I forget the past).
Second, and really important: I would be really happy if I can meet your sister's family! You know that I am always grateful to them for everything they made for us and I am really happy to meet Ayame (so also Haruka have someone to play with).
Third. I am worried about your health as well. And in the future there will be more and more about these problems because we are getting older. We cannot keep walking forever in the streets away form our houses.
We have to understand how to reduce the stress. We have to invent something to have the meetings with Haruka in a "more natural" way. We should speak about this issue. You have to explain which are your fears and the limits you cannot go beyond. (for example, but it is only an idea, I may rent a house or a bungalow, or a part of a residence for the days we meet, if possible not far from your house. (So we could have also a more complete relationship between me and Haruka, like doing breakfast together or reading a tale or a book before sleeping).
At the same time I cannot waste money and time because the situation is too unstable. Haruka as well may have health problems.
So, if this time you cannot come, I will be not happy. But what I can do? I will not act strangely, especially if the reason is your health and you are sincere. I would tell you already now "stay at home". It is the more intelligent thing to do in this moment. It isn't my intention to force you and bother you. But I want to pass some other time with Haruka (I made so many kilometers). And the gifts, they are cheap, but I don't want to throw everything in the bin. Can I send them?
However we have to find a workable solution for the future and some mechanisms to recover the unexpected situations (starting from a late flight or train, to some form of illness we may have).
Then, take your time to decide what to do for this week-end!
Bye.
Andrea
P.S.: These days I have been overwhelmed by the stress and this night at the hostel was quite impossible to sleep. However it is a funny place! And I hope that from tomorrow things will go better. And I have also found some space to work, there are some table I can use. Hopefully I will finish all the duty I have. I am happy I can work from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment