Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

two other things...

September the 24th, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

I want to say two other things.

  1. I can understand that you may be worried about my meetings with Haruka, especially those in Italy. I want let you know again that in my opinion Haruka has to stay with you forever, for many reasons: a- she has grown with you so it is good if she remains with you; b- I don’t have time to follow her; c- I don’t have money to raise her; d- Haruka is a free person in my idea, so I cannot decide where she has to live and I cannot decide she has to live with me and however it is better she stays with the mother; e- In my personal opinion, you are a great and good mother so you will do the best for her, I trust in you! But in order to put you in the total faith, I want let you know again that for the Italian law if for example I would abduct Haruka I will be jailed immediately! So I cannot abduct her! Even if I could exit in some way from Japan, where I may go with her? What kind of life would I give her? You are giving her the best life and if you let me create a little relationship with her, sometimes I may help with some money and she would have also a better life. And if Haruka knows that the father never abandoned her, I think that psychologically she might grow stronger. Avoiding any blame and complaint, she might never understand that between us there are some problems. If for example in Italy you are not happy how I behave toward you and Haruka you can go to the police and I will be immediately jailed as well! In Italy there is a big enforcement in order to protect mothers and the children. You can check it with the Italian Consulate. So, in my opinion you don’t have to worry about that. And that is way I have fought for my rights through the law. For another check, you may do a research on internet and you will see that there are not cases where Italy is involved in child abduction, because our government doesn’t allow anything of this and there is a new law that (called “red code” or something like it) that has enforced in the last months a higher protection of wives, mothers and children.
  2. In order to have a pleasant meeting with Haruka, may you recall me the “rules” and the behavior I have to maintain with her? I remember that it is forbidden share the flatware (fork, knife etcetera). Are there other things you may let me know? I know that it is early and I don’t really know if it is really happening that I might meet with Haruka, but at this moment I have this in mind. It is a form of respect toward you, toward Haruka and toward Japanese culture.
Thank you very much for the attention you are allowing me.

Bye!

Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment