Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

What I expected from you

May the 12th, 2019 

Dear Mutsumi,
How are you?
I am writing about the “proposal”. I always asked you to send one and I expected that you send it, clearly explaining what is in your mind. Specifying the steps we have to do in order to accomplish the divorce and finding a compromise in the points in which we disagree.
I didn’t even know you wanted to involve a lawyer. I am not against the fact there is a lawyer though.
But, instead of to be clear in your goals and explaining which is your idea, you have again tried to exclude me from the life of Haruka. Unilaterally!
Is it normal for you that I haven’t received the judgment yet and I have already received the request from another lawyer to divorce?
So I had learned that you have contacted a lawyer before everything. I totally disagree with this way of proceeding and I disagree with what there is behind it.
And the love I have felt for you, hasn’t it any value? I don’t understand why you are so abusive against me.
If you want to proceed with the divorce, send your proposal with the steps you have in mind to do, specifying the chances I will have in order to create a relationship with Haruka.
I want to thank you for the photo of Haruka you have sent in your last mail. I apologize for having forget in doing it before.
Bye.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment