September the 8th, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
I want to let you know that I have received your mail.
I am considering your proposal. Even though It is late and I didn’t expect it.
Give me time since I am busy and I am not feeling very well in these days.
I’ll try to reconsider what were my requests. My strategy at the moment was different.
I have told you that I have given up everything so I don’t have an answer yet. And I cannot understand if it is good I meet with Haruka if I cannot create a stable relationship with her. Especially if you cannot provide a solid prove that you are able to let it happen. I have suffered too much and I don’t want to open again my wounds that have just started healing. I am a little bit confused at the moment.
Even though I need to conclude this situation having the right documents in my hands.
And I remember to you, with all my sincerity, that I cannot assure I will sign the agreement even though I see Haruka. Is this clear? I have the intention to find a (fair) solution though! I am not playing… Haruka has to stay with you! I have just asked to have a relationship with my daughter!
I will contact you as soon as possible.
About you lawyer, I don’t need any explanation! We have already lost many months for nothing…
Bye!
Andrea
P.S. What is your idea about the relationship between me and Haruka after the divorce? I will ask this again in order to find the agreement, but can you start to explain it so this will ease the process?
No comments:
Post a Comment