Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: A settlement.

October the 17th, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

When I have read the judicial settlement, I have smiled! After all the mails we have exchanged, it is so synthetic… I would have liked a more deeper explanation and more commitments for you, for the future.

It doesn’t need that you change it though. First let me meet with Haruka, then I will decide if I will sign the judicial settlement.
 
When we meet, it doesn’t need that you are kind or good with me. You don't need to show sympathy. Be just as you feel, be yourself. Be like you will be after the divorce.

I will decide if I have to sign the document only on the basis of Haruka’s health and Haruka’s behavior. In other words (I want to be sincere), if she shows some desire to set a relationship with me, for sure I will sign the paper. If Haruka is in good health (as always declared by the Consulate), I will sign the document.

Only if you want to let that I have a relationship with Haruka, it will happen. I can ask to write any kind of request, but if you don’t want, no relationship will be set. So, the settlement for the moment is good enough, don’t lose other time. Let’s go to the next step!

I don’t even ask that you declare what you have planned to do on Saturday the 30th and on Sunday the 1st. It is better to proceed step by step. It is better if you decide what to do the last two days, only after the first meeting and after the Court Hearing. (I have the problem of the booking of the hotel though. It should be done before to leave Italy).

Let me know, when you can, your idea on the first three days: hotels, trains, locations. Let me know how I can pass to you the money you need in advance. In effect, the amount of the expenses you suggested,  is completely affordable. I want to bear them.

Bye for now!

Andrea

P.S. I hope I wasn’t too much rude and sharp. Today I don’t feel really well, but I wanted to answer to you as soon as possible. Luckily even though I don’t feel so well, I could work in these days, it is very important, also for the trip in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment