Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: about a settlement

November the 15th,2019

Dear Mutsumi,

I have received the draft. I am pleased that you have cancelled the word “targeting”.

I would prefer that after the sentence “… for a minimum of five days” you put also “(70 hours)” in brackets.

In any case, for the moment, for me it is enough. I will make the final decision on the evening of Sunday.

Now I want to relax and think about my travel in Japan to see my daughter as a joy and not with anxiety.

I hope you may do the same.

It is not easy for both of us. I assure my good faith and sincerity, as always. (Even though I am too much direct sometimes. Let me always know if I am hurting you.)

Take care of yourself.

Bye.

Andrea

P.S. About my last long e-mail, I understand that it is not easy to accept everything. I hope we can discuss the topics when we meet. There are still too many things we haven’t never faced together and I still don’t know your fears and you don’t understand completely mine. It is meaningless try to do it now, through e-mails. So I really hope we have time to open ourselves when we will meet expressing our fears and hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment