Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

New perspective!

February the 9th, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

special friend of my life, thank you for the future you have create for both of us.

After the court hearing I feel something has changed in me. I would like to go toward a new path. I will keep the memory of you in the inner and sweetest part of my heart. You have been a real turning point, a beautiful explosion in my gray life, from 2006. And a new hope and a new start in 2013. You have been the keystone of my life.

It is a pity that we have spent too much money and too much time to reach this goal, especially you. Now it is time to turn the page.

For me it will be quite impossible to be in Japan in the next years, or at least it will be really hard. So, let our daughter know the father thinks always to her!

I really had needed an exchange of ideas and advices with you in order to understand how to procede in my life. You have been the only one who could give me, at the same time,1) a chance, 2) the best advices for my future and 3) a clear picture of my defects, in order to overcome them. There are no words to express my gratitude toward you.
Now you are not longer in a situation to discuss and share points of views. But more important, it is time I take my responsibilities.

Thank you for everything!

 Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment