Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: What about November?

October the 2nd, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

I really thank you for your ready answer.

I have written to you because I really have to plan my travel and my work commitments. I didn’t want to put pressure on you. But I know you have understood it.

I accept the schedule.
 
As soon as possible I will buy the ticket in order to pay it the less.

I want let you know that I will be in Japan in order to find a solution to this situation. So it is my intention to sign the settlement.

My only fear is that after the divorce you will not maintain what is written on the settlement. But you have done big steps towards my needs and my requests. It is almost unbelievable. So I have to trust on you.

However, with these two days (the 23rd and 24th of November) I can show to Haruka I never abandoned her. And it is the only important thing for me at the moment. I think that now she is big enough to remember me and recall in her mind that I was in Japan for her. (I hope however to have a complete relationship with her because I really don’t want to suffer again and restart a process in which I have to forget I have a daughter).

I have a doubt. I know that you cannot accept to see me, my person, my voice. It will be heavy for you in those days. So if you want to set some rule, or if sometimes you need some time to stay alone, let me know. I will be ready psychologically to accept your requests.
 
As soon as I buy the ticket I will let you know. I am waiting some answers for the work and then I will buy it.

Thank you for all the efforts you are doing!

Bye!

Andrea

P.S. I understand that you are planning everything in these days, so if there will be little changes in the schedule, there are not problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment