Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: new settlement.

October the 26th, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

I'm writing you fast but I want to clarify a thing as soon as possible since in the next days I don’t know if I have time to do it.

The five days of meeting can be hold in two different weeks, on the weekends. Ideal would be meet in a weekend when you have the Monday with National Holiday and another weekend before or after.

I know how important is your job. And it is important for you to have your free days for your health and Haruka’s health.

The other option it could be that I will be twice in a year for a long weekend in Japan.

At the moment I can choose when move, when travel, when having holidays, so it is up to me if I am ready to lose time and money in Japan. It is up to me if I want to take a flight and either stay for only 3 days or 2 in Japan and then be back in Italy or stay like 10 days in Japan and meet Haruka only in the two weekends.

For you, having me in Japan on the weekends, will be a bothering as well, but at least you will not lose days of work.

My idea of meeting Haruka on the weekends (not on the week days!) was so normal that I haven’t specified anything. The template is like next November even though this time Monday isn’t an holiday.
Let me know if you understand what I have in mind. And let me know if for you it may work.

Bye

Andrea

P.S.: For me the minimum would be 15 days… I ask you write 5 because my fear is that after the divorce you may discard me if I ask to see Haruka. With a minimum amount of days and hours I have at least something written.

No comments:

Post a Comment