Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: In all sincerity...

August 8th, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

I try to answer in a simple way to your mail:
First Question: “What do you mean by your email?” My Answer: “I will not give you any money. I will not give you the money I have put apart in the past for Haruka. I will give money only to Haruka when she will ask me. I will give money directly to Haruka. I don’t feel any obligation toward Haruka given the fact I don’t know her and because we don’t know each other.”.
Second Question:  “What do you want about me and Haruka?”. My Answer: “At this point, I don’t want anything. Everything is already ruined and impossible to recover.”

However I want that the Court write on the sentence I have never agreed in all this situation. That is the reason why I want to be at the Court Hearing.

I need to be divorced to restart a new life. Hopefully a new family.

The solution of our situation was open to a multiple options. And the proposal of your lawyer was only to see Haruka on the morning before the Court hearing? This is ridiculous!

I am sick and tired! I had told it to your lawyer from the first email I have written to him. And this is the result.

I have given up my will to compromise. I am sorry.

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment