Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: What about November?

October the 2nd, 2019


Andrea
 
Thank you for two emails. I appreciate you thought about our relationship seriously. I thought about it too. I would like to believe we can improve our relationship by using this chance.
 
I agree to meet you on November 23 (Sat) and 24 (Sun) in addition. Then, I told the court that we set meeting before the court day. The court told me that the court can prepare the court day for possible settlement on November 25 (Mon) and if the settlement is decided at the court on November 25 (Mon), the court process will finish and we do not have to go to the court again on Thursday November 28.
 
Because of my job, this schedule is really good for me. If you agree this schedule (I know you don’t want to agree settlement at all before meeting. The Monday court day is just for “possible” settlement and I understand you may not agree the settlement. I just want to know your idea on this schedule.), I want to set the meeting on November 23 (Sat), 24 (Sun), 25 (Mon, new court day), 30(Sat) and December 1(Sun).
 
If you agree with this schedule, please get your flight ticket.
I am still writing your email to you, but I will send this schedule now.
 
Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment