Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: Court expenses + Maiorano

November the 27th, 2019

Andrea

I am sorry for late.

Well, about expenses. It was only a few hundreds. Never mind.

 But it also confirms that at the Consulate nobody has understood I have done all this just for having the chance to have a relationship with Haruka and not as a form of revenge against you.  

I am sorry but I cannot understand what you mean. If it is important, please tell me what you want to say.

About this weekend met. If you don’t mind, I want to invite my sister’s family with us. But if you don’t want, just let me know.
Thank you for your thoughts. But I cannot understand well what you said. And I am still worried about if I cannot go to the meeting and then what you will act and feel. I’ve been under strong stress as you have.

I will go to Tokyo this weekend with Haruka. I will mail you later about meeting time and place.
I have to work.

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment