October the 21st, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
Thank you for asking about my health condition. Today I feel well!
First of all, I’m sorry to give you so much stress and forcing you to write me the e-mail till at late night.
The settlement is ok. Keep it like it is. It is time to finish all this.
My worry is that when I have signed the document and we are divorced, I will not see Haruka enough (or anymore). And if I recall my desires and my requests, you may say that you never signed anything.
But WE need to change page. So it is ok. It is my intention to sign the document.
About the hotel, thank you for your suggestion, but I prefer to sleep alone and have my privacy. However I will consider your suggestion if there is the chance to be in Japan again or for some friend or relative in need.
Yesterday, I have booked a hotel that I can cancel till two days before to be there.
The hotel is: Smile Hotel, 1 Chome-4-14 Nihonbashihoncho, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0023, Japan.
About your hotel, you know better than me your needs and those of Haruka. For me it is ok, then. (if you have told me about the hotel where you sleep for other reasons, just let me know).
The plan for 23rd, 24th and 25th is ok for me. (it is important that you can go back at home as soon as possible after the divorce, you have to rest).
The fact you don’t plan anything for the 30th and the 1st is ok.
What I would like to know is if for you may be all right if we may meet around you area the last 2 days. Or do you prefer be again in Tokyo? All this in order to understand where to book my hotel, because it is better if I do it before to leave Italy. You can communicate this to me also 10 days before my departure.
About the translation and the help of the Embassy, as soon as possible I will mail them. But what if they will not come? What does it may happen?
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment