Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

no news...

April the 1st, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,
how are you?
About the divorce, I haven’t received anything from anybody yet.
I have dreamed you last night… we were in a street of Toronto… we were separating consensually, without fighting. Strange dream…
I have so many things to say and many feelings to express but I don’t know where to start. I don’t even know if it has still a meaning if I write something. I will write just few lines…
You don’t have an idea how much I have thought about you in these days. Knowing about your health condition, really hit me. I cannot believe a world without you… I really don’t want that you suffer. I am not a bad person. And even though I have a way to see life different from you (that you don’t like), I am not a beast without feelings. In these day I remember when in Florence you were feeling bad after our quarrel; you were in the bed of the hotel, and I was caressing and cuddling you, rolling up the blankets around your body. I still would like to help you and assist you if you need it!
I will wait for a proposal from you, where we can have a fair divorce.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S.: how many tears have wet my pillow since I have known about your condition…

No comments:

Post a Comment