Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: Re: Re: A settlement.

October the 22nd, 2019

Dear Mutsumi,

First of all I have read this:
I am sorry for him….

For me it is all right if you want to meet again in Tokyo. So now I know I can already book for my stay for the second weekend. I think I will book at the same hotel, it is cheap, cozy and (for my body fitness) it is “walking distance”.

I thought that for you and Haruka it would be heavy be twice in Tokyo in a so short period of time.  

For me it is also better since I will be already in Tokyo for my flight.

And we don’t know yet, if you really will be again in Tokyo the second weekend, so  it is better like this, without any plan!

I think I will be again in Tokyo from Friday since I will do the check out on Friday morning form Muikamachi’s hotel. However, now I have better understood your suggestion about my staying location. I will consider your advice, so it may be I choose to stay in Tokyo all the period. The days I meet with you, I will stay at Smile Hotel, the days along the week, I may stay at those type of places where there is more people and there is the chance to meet with someone… Thank you for your thought!

For the moment I don’t have any other requests or questions.

Take care of yourself!

Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment