October the 23rd, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
I am writing to you for two reasons.
First of all, I have mailed to the Consulate and it seems that there is the chance that they may be at the Court as translators. As soon as possible I will write to them again to confirm my approval to it.
Secondly I am writing because I need to add something to the settlement. At the point n. 3, I would like that you write after “at least once a year” something like this “… for a minimum of 5 days and for a total amount of a minimum of 70 hours…”.
I deeply apologize for this change. Even though I have already said that for me the document was all right, I feel quite anxious. On the settlement, at the moment, there isn’t any commitment for you.
Even though I don’t have the chance to enforce the settlement, I want something written. A trace that it was my will to establish a relationship. At the same time, if you are sincere in your words, it shouldn’t be any problem in allowing this type of sentence. And, more or less, the scheme is like the meeting you have promised I may have with Haruka this November.
I hope having mailed my desire soon enough so there is still time to change the settlement.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S.: I want to let you know that it is really likely I will sleep in Tokyo all my stay. I deeply and really thank you for your kind suggestions! I have found the place interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment