October the 21st, 2019
Andrea
How is your health condition?
I understand your feeling on the settlement I sent this time. From the content of the emails we have exchanged, it’s very simple. I feel that it’s nice to be simple but don’t over-determine the details. Please tell me if you really want to add.
I asked my lawyer about the court procedure for November 25. The settlement date is set at 1pm. On the day, an Italian-Japanese interpreter is needed, so I am asking whether the Italian Embassy in Japan can be present. At that time, if we can confirm the agreement and agree, the settlement will be established.
On that day, let’s meet in the morning, have lunch with three of us, and go to the court together. The next day I and Haruka are going to work and kindergarten, so I want to return to Niigata after the court.
On November 23, your arrival will be in the afternoon, so there is no special plan. You will be tired, so plan to our next day while eating dinner.
I want to go here on the 24th.
As I told you on the 25th. If the weather is good, have lunch in the park. Haruka delights with a picnic.
I haven’t decided yet for the next weekend. Haruka is still young and I’m worried about my physical condition, and you too. Therefore, I would like to be able to relax without planning too much.
Accommodation is planned for this hotel.
I’ve used it with Haruka before, so I thought it would be better for her.
Finally, thank you for the expense. I use a credit card to pay, so don’t rush. I would be grateful if you give it to me when we meet next month.
I understand your feelings of anxiety about the settlement.
I’m very anxious too, but I believe it will be a meaningful time.
Please let me know if you have any questions, such as settlement terms or settlement date in court, or my plan.
Take care of yourself.
Mutsumi
P.S. I emailed you about your accommodation in Tokyo. I thought it would be nice if you could have a conversation with other guests during your stay. I’m sorry if it was unnecessary care.
No comments:
Post a Comment