June the 11th, 2019
Dears,
I don’t know what are you doing, but time flies…
In the mean time I found this! So interesting!
I want to inform you that I haven’t received anything yet! No mail from you about the meeting with Haruka, no mail from the Court about the divorce, no mail from the Italian Emabssy, no mail from the Japanese Embassy. The Italian Embassy doesn’t answer to my mails. I really don’t know what to think.
Since there has already been connivance between the Italian Consulate and the previous lawyer and with my wife, I have to choose how to defend my rights and the rights of Haruka.
So I have decided to see an Italian lawyer in order to discuss how to sue the Consulate clerk for omission of official acts.
And since I am there, I will take the chance to ask to the lawyer how start the procedure to divorce here in Italy because you are not showing the capacity to resolve the issue. I inform you that If the divorce suit starts in Italy, any Japanese act about the same matter cannot be transcribed or registered in Italy (namely the divorce).
Yours Sincerely.
Andrea Meneghetti
No comments:
Post a Comment