Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Easter...


April the 21th, 2019

Dear Special Friend Mutsumi,
Today here is Easter... the second most important holiday of the year... one of those days when I feel really down and I feel more my loneliness.
Yesterday I have used a shirt for a heavy work. I was surprised because it had the smell of your softener Then I realized that I didn’t use  it for almost five years!!!! I have kept smelling it for long time... Now also that trace of you disappeared from my life since the shirt is in the washing machine.
I remember that last year I have asked a photo of Haruka.... this year I don’t ask anything.
I know that you don’t have this Holiday, but however I wish you a Happy Easter! At least soon you will have a long Golden Week!
Bye.
Andrea
P.S.: Every sign of the fact you and Haruka are well is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment