April the 14th, 2019
Dear beloved Mutsumi,
At least another week has passed and I don’t know anything about you, about Haruka and about the divorce.
I die every evening because you aren’t beside me, because I don’t know if I will have the chance to see you again. I reborn every morning with the hope that till I am alive there will be the chance to see you at least another time!
However, now I deserve a family! I have proved I can reach my goals. Another person in my situation would have committed suicide. I have thought to make seppuku in the past. Now that I have overcome most of the problems, I want to see how things will finish. During the earthquake of our family, I didn’t runaway and I have had always in my mind the best for us (Haruka included), not the best for me... I speak about earthquake because I remember well how you reported the story about your stepfather running away and the disappointment on your face.
I speak always to the world and to other women about the big love I felt for you, hoping you may listen and understand it.
And I am not ashamed to say that my love for you will finish only with my death, even though you feel anger, hate and disgust for me. I will keep telling it with my head high and full of dignity.
So I'm still here waiting for a real, feasible, fair and honest proposal to finish our marriage. You have the right to be free. The proposal must include also Haruka.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S.: Before you and after you, only the desert!
No comments:
Post a Comment