Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Haruka present

July the 7th, 2019


Dear Mutsumi,

Some days it is really hard to bear my situation, other days things go better…

I know that it is time to forget you, so many years are passed and we both are changed. We don’t know each other anymore. But the thoughts about you are so strong. The memories so unique.

Few days ago, under the shower, I was listening some love songs and I started to cry, in my loneliness. Even though with plenty of soap on my face, the eyes open, I didn’t feel sting in the eyes because of the plentiful of tears coming out.

I cry because I know that you will not be any more in my life. I am so sorry having lost you and it is hard to overcome these feelings.

I have found this article:


It is important for children to know that the parents care for them. I strongly think that if Haruka knows the father never abandoned her, it will be important for her life and her health.

Haruka’s birthday is coming… Do you have any suggestion for a little present I may send to her through Amazon?

Please, don’t cancel me from life of Haruka. Because I cannot give up. However, due to my health condition, I cannot be in Japan often (I have also problem to work due to my condition). That is the reason why I want to see Haruka before to divorce. My fear is that you will never let me see Haruka after the divorce. But I cannot forget I have a daughter.

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment