Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: a clarification

September the 18th, 2019

Andrea,
 
I thought about your two emails.
 
In November this year, you and Haruka will meet. Also when I think about Japanese calendar and my company, November may be easy for Haruka and me to make a meeting schedule every year.
 
So I would like to accept the meeting every year in around November. About the twice meetings per year, I understood they are potential as you said. So if you want to mention “twice”, I think “at least once a year” is a good expression and I can accept this.
 
About the Italian meeting, if our relationship improves and we have enough time and money and Haruka’s conditions is good, we may be able to go to Italy in the future. But I think to fix the place of meeting now is difficult. So we should decide the place every time. Regarding the relatives in Italy, I think it is good to write that Haruka has the right to meet them.
 
About the Skype, it may be useful. And if our relationship improves, we may be able to do Skype meetings. But I think Haruka’s conditions and our relationship are not ready for the Skype meetings now. So how about writing about “Skype” as an example of how to meet.
 
I can accept your presents and photos to Haruka.
 
About the compensation, I could not come up with any idea. I do not know you know this or not, but ordinary Japanese wives claim the child support expenses against husbands at the court. But I have not claimed. I have not wanted to make our relationship “money” fight at all. So I hope you will not say the compensation again. I believe this is important to improve our relationship.
 
Finally, I read a settlement document again. I would like to add that we must not blame each other and each other’s families after making a settlement. If blaming or complaining continue, I think we can not improve our relationship and will become difficult to continue meetings.
 
Best regards,
Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment