Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

3/11

March the 12th, 2019

Dear Special Friend Mutsumi,
I remember well the 3/11. The first thought was for you. "Mutsumi, my god, how is she?". And so I contacted you.
In 2011, after 4 years where we hadn’t many contacts, I had a "heart sank" and my interest toward you was sincere, sane and natural.

Now after other 4 years we are separated, you don't even answer my mails, we have a daughter and you don't inform me about her.
It is like either you don't have feelings or you cannot show them. 
In the last years often I have asked myself if this situation derives either because you are Japanese (because you cannot consider the feelings and you have to be like machines) or because it is you who lacks the capacity to understand when another person suffers.  
However I failed. Because now I should feel anger for the situation, instead I only feel sadness not having the chance to create a relationship with my daughter.
You definitely won.
After having risked my life, like most of Left Behind Parents, I feel that I don't have the will to fight anymore. I just want to close this period of my life and try to stay healthy.
Take care!
Bye
Andrea
P.S. It might be there are other beautiful women out there, but for me you are the most beautiful woman of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment